Hadoop, mail # user - simple question : where is conf/hadoop-env.sh ?

Re: simple question : where is conf/hadoop-env.sh ?
Jay Vyas 2011-11-17, 19:04
I mean... when I look in the hadoop installation directory (after untarring
it) ... I dont see any of those files in conf ...?

Does that mean i have to manually copy them over from the templates ?

--
Jay Vyas
MMSB/UCHC