Flume >> mail # dev >> Running Flume Agent as a Windows Service

Running Flume Agent as a Windows Service
Hi,

We have added some scripts to allow Flume Agent running as a Windows Service. We're using Apache Procrun.

How can I contribute the work we done to Flume team?

Thank you!

Sergey Sirotkin
.net developer
Global Relay

866.484.6630
New York  |  Chicago  |  Vancouver  |  London  (+44.0800.032.9829)  |  Singapore  (+65.3158.1301)
Global Relay Archive supports email, instant messaging, BlackBerry, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Pivot, YellowJacket, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and more.

Ask about Global Relay Message<http://www.globalrelay.com/services/message> - The Future of Collaboration in the Financial Services World

All email sent to or from this address will be retained by Global Relay's email archiving system. This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  Global Relay will not be liable for any compliance or technical information provided herein.  All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-07-17, 19:00
+
Roshan Naik 2013-07-17, 19:58
+
Sergey Sirotkin 2013-07-17, 22:48
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-07-17, 22:50
+
Sergey Sirotkin 2013-07-17, 22:52
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-07-17, 22:55
+
Sergey Sirotkin 2013-07-18, 17:51
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-07-18, 18:30