Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Zookeeper build fails on Windows

+
Vetoshkin Nikita 2013-05-31, 11:31
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-05-31, 12:20
+
Vetoshkin Nikita 2013-05-31, 12:32
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-05-31, 13:14
+
Vetoshkin Nikita 2013-05-31, 13:24
Re: Zookeeper build fails on Windows
There is a JIRA for this and patch has been available for a while.

It's very likely that the patch doesn't apply anymore. I'll update the patch.

--Michi