HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: Integration Test Slow Do wn

Re: Integration Test Slow Do wn
There was a real issue. HBASE-10097 should fix it.

Let me know how it works for you, Elliott.
If it's possible, I would be interested to see your settings and the
history of the test run time, typically vs. 0.96.0.

Thanks Elliott,

Nicolas