MapReduce, mail # user - what will happen when HDFS restarts but with some dead nodes

Re: what will happen when HDFS restarts but with some dead nodes
Chen He 2013-01-30, 03:50
Hi Nan

Namenode will stay in safemode before all blocks are replicated. During
this time, the jobtracker can not see any tasktrackers. (MRv1).

Chen