HBase >> mail # user >> Multiple regionservers on a single node

+
Ishan Chhabra 2012-12-03, 21:39
+
Robert Dyer 2012-12-07, 04:02
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-07, 06:57
+
谢良 2012-12-07, 09:58
+
Adrien Mogenet 2012-12-10, 22:21
Re:Re: 答复: Multiple regionservers on a single node
Can you share your GC command options here?
在 2012-12-11 06:21:08,"Adrien Mogenet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:
>On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 10:58 AM, 谢良 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Emm, have you tried to tune your GC deeply? please provide the exactly VM
>> options and jdk version and GC logs..
>> In our test cluster this week, i managed to reduce the longest STW from
>> 22+ seconds(Xmx20G) to 1.1s(Xmx48G) under a very heavy YCSB stress
>> long-term-testing.
>>

>Do you have any further explanation on your specific case ? Looks
>interesting :-)
>

>> Also it would be better to ask help from hotspot-gc-use/hotspot-gc-dev
>> mail list:)
>> And the G1GC within jdk7u4+ is a potential solution for large-heap senario
>> as well:)
>> > On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 3:39 PM, Ishan Chhabra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>> the
>> > timeouts

>> 6803
>> > >

>> > --