Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Flusing my internal backlog to Apache JIRA

Flusing my internal backlog to Apache JIRA
Hi Sqoop developers,
I'm sorry for the unusually high JIRA traffic. I've just pushed my internal backlog that I've been building while working on Sqoop 2 to Apache JIRA.

I've marked simpler issues with label "newbie" for people who would like to become familiar with sqoop 2 code base while doing actual work. You can see all open issues with this label in [1].

Happy hacking!

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+sqoop+and+status+%3D+open+and+labels+%3D+%22newbie%22