Sqoop, mail # dev - Flusing my internal backlog to Apache JIRA

Flusing my internal backlog to Apache JIRA
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-10-22, 22:28
Hi Sqoop developers,
I'm sorry for the unusually high JIRA traffic. I've just pushed my internal backlog that I've been building while working on Sqoop 2 to Apache JIRA.

I've marked simpler issues with label "newbie" for people who would like to become familiar with sqoop 2 code base while doing actual work. You can see all open issues with this label in [1].

Happy hacking!

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+sqoop+and+status+%3D+open+and+labels+%3D+%22newbie%22