Pig, mail # user - Non static nested Algebraic functions and their constructor

Re: Non static nested Algebraic functions and their constructor
Ugljesa Stojanovic 2012-10-10, 17:20
Yeah i managed to figure the first thing out :) And you are right about the
constructor being called during the planning phase, but still it is kind of
annoying to have to implement it even if I never use it.

Ugljesa