MapReduce, mail # user - mapred.tasktracker.map.tasks.maximum

Re: mapred.tasktracker.map.tasks.maximum
Mark Kerzner 2012-11-13, 15:52
An important distinction, max slots per node is one thing, and total
mappers is something else - it is the total that ran. But now I know where
to look.

thank you,
mark