On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 10:27 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm planning to cut the next RC some time this week.
> If you have any issue that should go into 0.94.5, please finish them soon,
> or let me know so that we can delay the RC if needed.
> -- Lars