Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Random NoSuchMethodException - any ideas?

Re: Random NoSuchMethodException - any ideas?
Negative. The notable things are these are transient errors. That logger
issue, everything else was logging fine and suddently it hit a speedbump.
I've had it occur with the monitor servlet as well, so it's not tied to any
specific class. And the fact that's it's hitting on the $access methods
makes it even odder.