Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop and WikiLeaks

Re: Hadoop and WikiLeaks
On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 15:30, Edward Capriolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
but for the
> reasons I outlined above I would not want to be associated with them at all.

"I give no damn about your opinion, but I will defend your right to
express it with my blood..."

That said, please express such opinions not in the hadoop user list
simply because [EMAIL PROTECTED] isn't a place to debate
balances and checks.