HBase >> mail # user >> hbase.client.scanner.timeout.period not being respected

+
Bai Shen 2012-10-18, 15:25
Re: hbase.client.scanner.timeout.period not being respected
That config is only available in trunk (per
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6170), are you using a
trunk snapshot?

J-D

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 8:25 AM, Bai Shen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've set hbase.client.scanner.timeout.period on my client to 300000, but
> I'm still getting errors showing that hbase is using the default value of
> 60000.
>
> Any ideas why this is?
>
> Thanks.
+