Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Python binding

Re: Python binding
all of the packets are in zookeeper.jute, which is use to generate the
serialization classes for C and java. unfortunately the modified
version of jute that we are using only generates C and java code. it
is one of the reasons we were looking at moving to avro. we do need to
document what is used when and where though.

ben