Accumulo >> mail # user >> Reverse timestamp order?

Reverse timestamp order?
When iterating over multiple versions of the same key, is there a way to
receive them in chronological order rather than last inserted first?

For example, if I insert

aKey cf1 cq1 10 aValue1
aKey cf1 cq1 20 aValue2
aKey cf1 cq1 30 aValue3

When scanning I receive them in reverse timestamp order - which is great
for retrieving the most recent version

aKey cf1 cq1 30 aValue3
aKey cf1 cq1 20 aValue2
aKey cf1 cq1 10 aValue1

If I'd like to "replay" history, should I basically grab the whole list and
then invert it, or is there a built in way to do this?

Thanks!

Mike