Hadoop, mail # user - R on the cloudera hadoop ami?

+
Saptarshi Guha 2009-04-29, 05:05
Re: R on the cloudera hadoop ami?
Jeff Hammerbacher 2009-04-29, 05:39
Thanks for the interest in the Cloudera AMIs, Saptarshi. We're trying to
keep Cloudera-specific discussion out of the Apache forums to respect those
who may not want to follow along. For Cloudera-specific requests, please use
our Get Satisfaction forum at http://getsatisfaction.com/cloudera.

Thanks,
Jeff