Hadoop >> mail # user >> R on the cloudera hadoop ami?

Re: R on the cloudera hadoop ami?
Thanks for the interest in the Cloudera AMIs, Saptarshi. We're trying to
keep Cloudera-specific discussion out of the Apache forums to respect those
who may not want to follow along. For Cloudera-specific requests, please use
our Get Satisfaction forum at http://getsatisfaction.com/cloudera.

Thanks,
Jeff