HBase >> mail # dev >> Time to wrap up 0.94.7

+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-10, 22:19
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-10, 22:20
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-04-10, 22:42
Re: Time to wrap up 0.94.7
Would be nice to get HBASE 8285 in, if it is not too much work, it has +1's
and I uploaded a patch taking reviewer comments into account..

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Enis Söztutar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I would like a resolution on HBASE-7929 one way or the other before 0.94.7.
> 0.94.6 has it, trunk has it, now we reverted in 0.94.7.
>

> On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 3:20 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Can you take a look at HBASE-7824 ?
> >
> > Chunhui and Ram gave +1 there.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 3:19 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > If you have any pressing issues against 0.94.7 please let me know (or
> > just
> > > commit them today or tomorrow).
> > > (as usually, 0.94.8 will be in 4-6 weeks, so anything that does not
> make
> > > it now will get in then).
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >
> > > -- Lars