Zookeeper >> mail # user >> setting zookeeper heap size

Re: setting zookeeper heap size
Ed - how are you making the observation that the heap size is 6477m? Is it
from a profiler, or from top or similar? The amount of virtual memory
mapped for Java processes can often be very large, especially on recent
RHEL systems with the new arena allocator in glibc. Worth checking whether
it's the JVM heap or the amount of mapped space.

cheers,
Henry

--
Henry Robinson