Avro >> mail # user >> timeout on cable lost ?

Re: timeout on cable lost ?
As far I know, Netty uses its own settings to control timeouts and other
socket options.  Unfortunately I don't think there is a workaround without
applying the patch.

Maybe NettyTransceiver should expose a constructor that allows a
ClientBootstrap to be passed in so that users can control exactly how
sockets are created if necessary.  If that constructor were present then
there would have been a workaround for the timeout issue.  I think I'll
update the AVRO-943 patch to include that change.

-James