Bigtop >> mail # user >> Bigtop - Oozie-setup script is missing

Re: Bigtop - Oozie-setup script is missing
hmmm... How did you install it ?

It's really easy to pick  the bigtop ecosystem components you want and install them...An example of a quick way to "turn on" (i.e. yum install) the specific hadoop ecosystem components you need can be found here:

https://github.com/apache/bigtop/blob/master/bigtop-deploy/vm/vagrant/provision.sh