Hadoop >> mail # general >> Re: Heads up: next hadoop-2 release

+
Arun C Murthy 2012-07-09, 18:55
+
Eli Collins 2012-07-09, 18:59
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-07-09, 20:31
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-31, 00:43
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-08-31, 15:48
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-31, 16:31
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-08-31, 16:40
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-08-31, 16:45
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-31, 17:02
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-08-31, 19:21
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-31, 20:15
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-09-01, 07:52
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-01, 08:10
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-07, 03:56
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-07, 20:57
+
Robert Evans 2012-08-31, 17:26
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-08-31, 16:44
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-07-16, 18:45
Re: Heads up: next hadoop-2 release
Arun,

Thanks for driving this.

If we have them in time, can we count to get the following JIRAs in the
2.1.0-alpha release: MAPREDUCE-4417, HADOOP-8581, HDFS-3637 ?

Thanks.

--
Alejandro