Pig >> mail # user >> NOT MATCHES

+
Brian Adams 2010-11-11, 21:43
+
Sal Uryasev 2010-11-11, 21:47
+
Brian Adams 2010-11-11, 21:51
Re: NOT MATCHES
B = FILTER A BY NOT(field_foo matches 'test');
-Thejas
On 11/11/10 1:43 PM, "Brian Adams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Doing a NOT matches of a pattern?

Can you just do a FILTER A BY NOT (matches 'pattern');

Or NOT matches 'pattern';

I have a list of bad words I DO NOT want to match and I am unsure how to
do this with the few hundred words I have.
+
Brian Adams 2010-11-11, 21:59
+
Thejas M Nair 2010-11-11, 22:14