HBase, mail # user - terrible! I can't drop the table

Re: terrible! I can't drop the table
Doug Meil 2012-05-07, 14:19

Because you did this... "hadoop fs -rmr /hbase/cjjWaitHash"

... your data is gone.

Per...

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#trouble.namenode
... that's where StoreFiles are kept for that particular table.