HBase >> mail # dev >> Fw: [CVE-2012-1574] Apache Hadoop user impersonation vulnerability

+
Andrew Purtell 2012-04-06, 17:12
+
Joey Echeverria 2012-04-06, 17:19
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-04-06, 17:30
Re: Fw: [CVE-2012-1574] Apache Hadoop user impersonation vulnerability
If you're not running MapReduce, you're safe.

-Joey