Pig, mail # user - Multiple STORE statements in one script

Re: Multiple STORE statements in one script
Russell Jurney 2013-05-10, 01:07
Are you running the script from the command line by filename, or
pasting it into an interactive grunt session? If you're pasting, it
only runs the first STORE statement. Just a guess.

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com