MapReduce >> mail # user >> What are the right/best Java classes to use with Hadoop?

Re: What are the right/best Java classes to use with Hadoop?

I am a beginner in using Hadoop, and I would like to know what are the right
Java classes to use with Hadoop?  In other words, which Java classes should
be used as a strong foundation to successfully and effectively use Hadoop?

i found spring-hadoop and spring-batch very useful.