HBase, mail # user - Problem in Input Format Class

Re: Problem in Input Format Class
Sonal Goyal 2011-09-30, 07:02
Hi Arsalan,

Are you trying to insert this data into HBase or are you trying to just
process this log file using Hadoop? I am not sure how your question is
related to HBase, so if it is unrelated, you can seek help on the mapreduce
user lists.

For a MR job, you can use TextInputFormat and specify the custom separator.
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-3295.

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>