HBase >> mail # dev >> DISCUSSION: 1.0.0

+
Stack 2014-01-02, 19:26
+
lars hofhansl 2014-01-02, 19:52
+
Andrew Purtell 2014-01-02, 20:53
+
Enis Söztutar 2014-01-02, 21:20
+
Stack 2014-01-20, 21:43
+
lars hofhansl 2014-01-20, 21:52
Re: DISCUSSION: 1.0.0
On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 1:52 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm happy to volunteer. Happy if Enis does it, too.

I'd be happy to do it too but my thinking is that it is good to spread the
role around.
St.Ack

+
Stack 2014-02-10, 17:24