Flume >> mail # user >> spoolDir source problem

Re: spoolDir source problem
It might be a good idea to set up Ubuntu 12 on a virtual machine using
Virtual box and then set up your test environment there.

This will give you some confidence that the set up works before you deploy
it

I dont really use Windows for development so unfortunately I am not able to
help you troubleshoot this.