Flume >> mail # user >> flume-cassandra

+
Sri Ramya 2013-01-23, 17:59
+
rektide 2013-01-23, 18:23
+
Camp, Roy 2013-01-23, 18:52
+
shekhar sharma 2013-01-24, 01:53
Re: flume-cassandra
Thank you very much.
Can u tell me whats the difference between cloudera flume and flume-ng .
And which is the better option to use.
Thank you.
On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 7:23 AM, shekhar sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> You can use develop your own customized sink which can do pre-processing
> in flume and then send the events to cassandra
>
> Regards,
> Som
>
> On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:22 AM, Camp, Roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> You may also want to check out
>>
>> https://github.com/btoddb/flume-ng-cassandra-sink
>>
>> Roy

+
Mike Percy 2013-01-24, 04:56
+
Sri Ramya 2013-01-24, 05:05
+
Mike Percy 2013-01-24, 05:13
+
Sri Ramya 2013-01-24, 05:45
+
Mike Percy 2013-01-24, 08:25
+
Priyanka Jain 2013-01-24, 05:46
+
Sri Ramya 2013-01-24, 05:50
+
Ralph Goers 2013-01-28, 16:56
+
Sri Ramya 2013-01-29, 03:54
+
Sri Ramya 2013-01-29, 05:15
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-29, 07:31
+
Ralph Goers 2013-01-29, 19:24
+
Yogi Nerella 2013-01-29, 19:43