HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: User: is not allowed to impersonate hduser

+
Harsh J 2012-12-11, 17:40
Re: User: is not allowed to impersonate hduser
Harsh, thanx for replying but I just figured it out
UserGroupInformation ugi = UserGroupInformation.createRemoteUser("hduser");
ugi.doAs(new PrivilegedAction<Object>() {
. . .
}
On Dec 11, 2012, at 12:40 PM, Harsh J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Are you attempting to specify a user.name=hduser in your configs while
> submitting the job?
>
> On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:19 PM, Oleg Zhurakousky
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Trying to submit a MR job from the local machine and getting the above error
>>
>> Any idea
>>
>> Thanks
>> Oleg
>

> --