HBase >> mail # dev >> Exception in TableInfo check

Exception in TableInfo check
Hi,

I am managing consistently to run into this error:

==> /var/lib/hbase/logs/hbase-larsgeorge-master-de1-app-mbp-2.log <=2011-07-05 11:26:00,758 WARN org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster: Failed
getting all descriptors
java.io.FileNotFoundException: No status for
hdfs://localhost:8020/hbase/.corrupt
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.FSUtils.getTableInfoModtime(FSUtils.java:888)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.FSTableDescriptors.get(FSTableDescriptors.java:122)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.FSTableDescriptors.getAll(FSTableDescriptors.java:149)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.getHTableDescriptors(HMaster.java:1429)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.WritableRpcEngine$Server.call(WritableRpcEngine.java:312)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseServer$Handler.run(HBaseServer.java:1065)

Why is the TableInfo check failing on .corrupt? I do have it

drwxr-xr-x   - larsgeorge supergroup          0 2011-07-05 09:29
/hbase/.corrupt

Is this file not skipped and presumed to be a table directory?

Lars

PS: Just as a note, I am posting these things here because I am currently
have no time to investigate and fix (if necessary). They seem trivial, but I
just cannot deviate from my current assignment. Sorry for being a PITA. :(