HBase >> mail # dev >> Guidance for running MR jobs against trunk/0.95

+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-02-25, 22:37
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-02-25, 22:58
+
Elliott Clark 2013-02-25, 23:10
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-02-25, 23:19
+
Elliott Clark 2013-02-25, 23:27
Re: Guidance for running MR jobs against trunk/0.95
Under what context is hbase-prefix-tree necessary? Currently, this
dependency is scoped as 'runtime'. Adding it explicitly will require this
be changed.

Thanks,
Nick

+