Flume >> mail # user >> Flume -ng startup failed

Re: Flume -ng startup failed
Hi

Thanks Chris. It worked.
Actually  bash versions 3.1 onwards quoting regex is not necessary.
But for older versions of bash we still need to use quotes for regex
matching.
My machine has bash version 3.0 (which is really old). Hence it didn't work.
Regards,
Jagadish