HBase, mail # user - Memory leak in HBase replication ?

+
Anusauskas, Laimonas 2013-07-17, 16:06
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-07-17, 16:33
+
Anusauskas, Laimonas 2013-07-17, 18:03
Re: Memory leak in HBase replication ?
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-07-17, 18:06
Yean WARN won't give us anything, and please try to get us a fat log. Post
it on pastebin or such.

Thx,

J-D
On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Anusauskas, Laimonas <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> J-D,
>
> I have log level org.apache=WARN and there is only following in the logs
> before GC happens:
>
> 2013-07-17 10:56:45,830 ERROR
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.metrics.SchemaMetrics: Inconsistent
> configuration. Previous configuration for using table name in metrics:
> true, new configuration: false
> 2013-07-17 10:56:47,395 WARN
> org.apache.hadoop.io.compress.snappy.LoadSnappy: Snappy native library is
> available
>
> I'll try upping log level to DEBUG to see if that shows anything and will
> run jstack.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Limus

+