Hadoop, mail # general - about translating Hadoop:The Definitive Guide into chinese one

about translating Hadoop:The Definitive Guide into chinese one
Andrew Wang 2010-01-09, 19:34
Hi, you guys

I am interested in Hadoop very much and using it in my current project. I
find this book, Hadoop:The Definitive Guide, is a useful and practical
introduction for new coming Hadoop users. As, there are also many
applications using hadoop here in china, many more people would like to know
what hadoop is and what it can do and how it works. So, maybe translating
one technical book about it into chinese will be helpful.

I am working on with my friend and just finish  for chapter1 and chapter6.
The most important thing i'd like to know is whether you guys think this
job/work will be useful or helpful?

I will appreciate your suggestions very much! Thanks!
--
http://anqiang1900.blog.163.com/
+
Andrey Kuzmin 2010-01-09, 21:45