Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Backporting features

+
dlmarion@... 2013-05-22, 01:52
Re: Backporting features
IMO, if it can be backported without disrupting anything big from that
major release line, I'm ok with it. Given what it I understand of what
you have going in ACCUMULO-1399, I think that lines up.

With that said, I'd also encourage you to pull it back to 1.4 too, just
in case we have a reason to release a 1.4.4.

On 05/21/2013 09:52 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Not sure if this has been decided already or not. Is there an official position on whether the 1.5 branch is feature frozen (and bug fixes only) when 1.5.0 is released? I'm finishing up ACCUMULO-1399 which I have been writing and testing against 1.6. I'd like to also backport to a 1.5.1. Thoughts?
>
> -- Dave

+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-22, 02:02
+