Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Backporting features

Re: Backporting features
IMO, if it can be backported without disrupting anything big from that
major release line, I'm ok with it. Given what it I understand of what
you have going in ACCUMULO-1399, I think that lines up.

With that said, I'd also encourage you to pull it back to 1.4 too, just
in case we have a reason to release a 1.4.4.