HDFS >> mail # user >> Managing space in Master Node

Managing space in Master Node
Hello Gurus,

I am managing a Hadoop Cluster to run some experiments.

The issue I am continuously facing is that the Master Node runs out of
disk space due to logs and data files.

I can monitor and delete log files. However, I cannot delete the HDFS data.

Thus, is there a way to force Hadoop not to save any HDFS data in the
Master Node?

Then I can use my master to handle the metadata only and store the logs.

Thanks & regards
Arko