Pig, mail # user - Pig script compiling too slow with pig-0.10 and pig-0.11

+
Haitao Yao 2013-03-06, 06:32
Re: Pig script compiling too slow with pig-0.10 and pig-0.11
Jonathan Coveney 2013-03-06, 13:21
Can you try this on trunk and let me know if you have a similar error?

Also can you turn on DEBUG and say if it is taking forever during or after
parsing?