HDFS >> mail # user >> cdh free manager install

cdh free manager install
Hi,

I try to install cdh free manager 4 but it always failed on java
installation section. So I tried to install oracle jdk1.6.0_31 first and
tried to install the cdh free manager 4 again, but it's still failed on the
same section.

Is there something that I should do to make it run correctly?

Thanks.
+
Kevin Odell 2012-10-12, 14:24
+