MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.8

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-05-28, 17:32
+
Robert Evans 2013-05-30, 19:22
+
Kihwal Lee 2013-06-03, 18:29
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-06-03, 20:19
+
Chris Douglas 2013-06-03, 23:13
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-06-03, 20:18
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-06-03, 23:17
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-06-04, 00:34
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.8
+1

- Verified signatures and checksums
- Verified MAPREDUCE-5211 was present in CHANGES.txt and source
- Built from source, deployed single-node cluster, ran example jobs

Jason

On 05/28/2013 11:00 AM, Thomas Graves wrote:
> I've created a release candidate (RC0) for hadoop-0.23.8 that I would like
> to release.
>
> This release is a sustaining release with several important bug fixes in
> it.  The most critical one is MAPREDUCE-5211.
>
> The RC is available at:
> http://people.apache.org/~tgraves/hadoop-0.23.8-candidate-0/
> The RC tag in svn is here:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.8-rc0/