Drill >> mail # dev >> source repo; commit rights

Re: source repo; commit rights
Does a pull request in git works, instead making patch and attaching it to Jira ?
Currently, there are 6 pull requests on GitHub awaiting to merge to main mirror on GitHub?
Unfortunately, I have read-only permission to the main mirror on GitHub ?
Can someone grant me to "write" ?

What is the process to merge the main mirror on GitHub to git.apache.org ?!

http://git.apache.org/incubator-drill.git/ OR https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-drill.git
^
| |
https://github.com/apache/incubator-drill
^
| |
6 forks on github.com
For setting up jenkins/hudson, what source location should be considered ?
Thanking you.
With Regards
Sree