HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: hbase 0.90.0 Release Candidate 0 available for download

Re: ANN: hbase 0.90.0 Release Candidate 0 available for download
> So either we had Ryan's repo back in the pom, or Stack copies the
> files to his own repo, or we add a FB's repo that has it.

There's still hope that Thrift will be published to Maven sometime soon...

But I'd be against adding the FB repo as long as that has a mirror of
all the other stuff as well. I'd prefer one of the other two
solutions.

Cheers,
Lars