Hadoop, mail # dev - [PROPOSAL] change in bylaws to remove Release Plan vote

+
Matt Foley 2013-05-21, 21:10
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-05-21, 21:48
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-05-21, 22:18
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-21, 21:37
Re: [PROPOSAL] change in bylaws to remove Release Plan vote
Aaron T. Myers 2013-05-21, 21:45
+1

I've always found the Release Plan votes a bit bizarre, and the fact that
we've gone through many releases that did not have a corresponding Release
Plan vote suggest to me that we should just scrap them.
--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera

+