Pig, mail # dev - Unit test classpath trouble

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-10, 10:39
+
Johnny Zhang 2013-05-10, 17:31
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-11, 01:19
Re: Unit test classpath trouble
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-11, 05:57
As you know we've been testing Pig 0.11 vs 2.0.4-alpha as a part of Bigtop's
validation for the latest hadoop release and it worked ok. Bigtop doesn't run
unit tests though, so it seems like a build issue to me.

Cos

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-13, 02:13
+