HBase >> mail # user >> Secure HBase upon Replication

Re: Secure HBase upon Replication
>>If security is a feature, why HBase are releasing two version each time.
For instance 0.94.7 and 0.94.7-security?

For the 0.94 versions you need to use the tar ball that has security in it.
 In trunk it is not so.  I should have been clear on it.
So Andy has sent the mail in more detail.

Incase of hadoop there are no seperate versions.  You could use the same.

Regards
Ram