Accumulo >> mail # user >> How Do I Add Split From Shell When Split Value Has Zero (\x00) Byte?

Re: How Do I Add Split From Shell When Split Value Has Zero (\x00) Byte?
I tried that addsplits with a zero byte and ran into something unexpected:

createtable zerotest
insert AA\x00BB cf cq value
insert AA\x00CC cf cq value
insert AA\x01CC cf cq value
addsplits AA\0x00CC
getsplits
AACC <--- the zero byte is not displayed.

This seems like a bug. If anyone can verify, I'll create a jira ticket.