Bobby Evans 2012-09-07, 19:56
+
Daryn Sharp 2012-09-07, 21:35
+
Daryn Sharp 2012-09-13, 16:25
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-10, 14:38
+
Rajiv Chittajallu 2012-09-14, 05:00
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-09-13, 22:37
+
Harsh J 2012-09-14, 01:16
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-13, 20:38
+
Jonathan Eagles 2012-09-13, 20:55
+
Jason Lowe 2012-09-13, 20:35
Re: [VOTE] 0.23.3 release

 - Downloaded the sources, checked the signature, digests.
 - Build the packages: mvn clean package -Pdist -Dtar -DskipTests
 - Untar the tarballls, start NN, DN, RM and NM
 - Ran dist-shell application successfully.
 - Ran a MR job successfully.

+1 (binding).

Thanks for holding the fort, Bobby!

Thanks,
+Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/
On Sep 7, 2012, at 12:56 PM, Bobby Evans wrote:

> I have built an RC0 for 0.23.3 and am calling a vote on it
>
> You can download the signed packages from:
> http://people.apache.org/~bobby/hadoop-0.23.3-candidate-0/
>
> It is tagged under svn at:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.3-rc0
>
> Please kick the tires and let me know if I missed anything, this is
> the first time I am doing a release.
>
> As per the bylaws the vote will be open for 7 days and will end Friday Sep 14th.
>
> I am a +1 (non-binding)
>
> --Bobby Evans

+
Eli Collins 2012-09-14, 04:56
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-14, 13:35
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-09-14, 07:32
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-14, 13:27
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-09-15, 00:01
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-09-14, 18:57
+
Tsz Wo \ 2012-09-14, 04:20
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-14, 21:56
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-14, 22:40
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-17, 14:42
+
Philip Su 2012-09-14, 18:23